2020/21 Season Update
With our highest priority focused on the health and well-being of our patrons, dancers, staff and audiences, we have made the difficult yet necessary decision that our 2020/21 Season will not go on as planned. In the coming months, MCB will announce a reimagined season featuring unique performances and online premieres.
$15 Student tickets now available!
Students can experience South Florida’s own acclaimed Miami City Ballet for the incredible price of just $15 per ticket.
$15 Student tickets are available for select MCB performances, all year ‘round. You can purchase two tickets at a time – give the spare to your date, your Mom, your ballet-loving friend or introduce someone new to the magic of Miami City Ballet!
Make sure you don’t miss out by signing up to receive email alerts when student tickets go on sale.
HOW TO BOOK
Online – from 14 days prior to opening
To lock it in, buy your $15 tickets online from 14 days prior to the opening night of each program.
See below for available performances.
Select the date to purchase.
Add the promo code STUDENT before selecting your preferred seats.
Collect at the theater box office with student ID.
Student Rush – at the theater on performance days
If you’re a last-minute planner, take advantage of MCB’s Student Rush – the same low price tickets available at the theater Box Office from one hour before a performance, but tickets are subject to availability.
Rules and Disclaimers
- Valid student ID must be shown at the theater Box Office when collecting or purchasing tickets
- Limit of two student tickets can be purchased per transaction, and per student ID
- The Student ticket price cannot be combined with any other offer or discount
- Tickets are subject to availability and only available for the specified performances
- This discount is not valid on prior purchases
- There is a $2.50 service fee per ticket when purchased online through Miami City Ballet. Service fees charged on Student Rush ticket purchases at theaters will vary.
- Seat locations can be in all sections of the theater, based on ticket availability, and vary by performance
Got questions? Contact the CR team at 305.929.7010 or CustomerRelations@miamicityballet.org