The Ansin Society
In Honor of MCB’s Founder, Toby Lerner Ansin
The Ansin Society is an exclusive circle of supporters, community leaders and partners whose significant contributions are the cornerstone of the Company’s philanthropic support.
The Ansin Society was launched in the Company’s historic 30th Anniversary Season with a gift from Charlie Cinnamon to celebrate the extraordinary vision, tenacity and generosity of our Founder. Join The Ansin Society with a gift of $10,000 or more and support our work both onstage and in the community.
For more information on becoming an Ansin Society member, please contact Eva Silverstein, Director of Development at 305.929.7000 x1400.
Join The Ansin Society Today!
THREE WAYS TO GIVE
- Premium access to the best seats in the house.
- Personalized VIP Concierge ticketing services for all ticketing and subscription needs.
- Invitation to exclusive Artist’s Circle receptions, with the opportunity to meet company dancers.
- Complimentary VIP Parking for one vehicle at your mainstage venue.
- Invitation to the Annual Dancers Meet & Greet, where members have the opportunity to meet the entire Company of dancers, alongside Artistic Director Lourdes Lopez.
- Invitation to observe Company Class at MCB Studios.
- Invitations to participate in patron touring trips, accompanying MCB on national and international tours.
- A Program Book signed by Principal Dancers.
- The 30th Anniversary Commemorative Company photo.
- Backstage photo opportunity with a dancer.
- Exclusive invitation to Miami City Ballet’s annual Tea with Toby—an intimate opportunity to engage with
- MCB Founder Toby Lerner Ansin and fellow philanthropists and community leaders.