The Principal’s Circle
Our donors transform our entire South Florida community – and beyond – through the beautiful power of dance. You facilitate more than 60 performances each year, all featuring full orchestral accompaniment, allowing countless individuals and families to experience world-class theater.
But your impact goes well beyond the stage. You make it possible for a diverse array of talented students to study at the Miami City Ballet School, fulfilling their lifelong dreams regardless of financial circumstances. Your generosity also allows us to touch more than 19,000 people through our community programs.
You are helping us to infuse diversity and inclusivity into everything we do, removing barriers to access and providing equity for all.
In return, we promise you we will:
- Serve you with integrity, inclusivity, empathy, and diligence
- Provide mindful stewardship of your gifts, always using them as you intend
- Be fiscally responsible and energetically accountable
- Be accessible to you when you need us
- Joyfully provide you with regular updates on the impact of your philanthropy
- Respect and value our relationship with you
- Express our gratitude often
- Provide an experience that exceeds your expectations
Join The Principal’s Circle Today!
TWO WAYS TO GIVE
- Premium access to the best seats in the house.
- Personalized VIP Concierge ticketing services for all ticketing and subscription needs.
- Invitation to exclusive Artist’s Circle receptions, with the opportunity to meet company dancers.
- Complimentary VIP Parking for one vehicle at your mainstage venue.
- Invitation to the Annual Dancers Meet & Greet, where members have the opportunity to meet the entire Company of dancers, alongside Artistic Director Lourdes Lopez.
- Invitation to observe Company Class at MCB Studios.
- Invitations to participate in patron touring trips, accompanying MCB on national and international tours.
- A Program Book signed by Principal Dancers.
- Backstage photo opportunity with a dancer.