Community Outreach & Education
MCB’s outreach and education programs demystify classical ballet, bringing dance from the stage and the studio to the classroom and streets of Miami. Our Share the Dance Community Outreach and Educational Programs touch more than 19,000 young people, seniors, and other traditionally underserved community members annually, underlying MCB’s belief that everyone deserves great art!
By supporting our programs, you are helping MCB change young lives through dance – providing opportunity and access to the transformative power of the performing arts.
Please consider supporting one of the following impactful outreach initiatives:
- Ballet Bus
- Ballet for Young People
- Ballet Beyond Borders
- The Scholarship Fund
- Explore Dance
- Behind the Ballet: Pre-Performance Talks
- Complimentary Ticket Program
- Lecture and Masterclass Series
- School and Community Presentations
- Touch Tours and Live Audio Description
Every gift counts! Click below to make a contribution toward MCB’s outreach and education. For Major Giving, Sponsorship, and Underwriting opportunities, please see the giving levels and their associated benefits below.
CALL 305.929.7000 X1401
Support Community Outreach & EducationGive Online
Giving Levels & Benefits
Supporters receive all Ansin Society benefits, plus:
- Recognition on all materials related to the Program
- Vocal recognition at events and reception related to the Program
- Website recognition under Program name
All Supporter benefits, plus:
- 10 tickets to George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker® donated to the charity of your choice
- Private studio tour of the Ophelia and Juan Js. Roca Center with opportunity to observe student class and rehearsal
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to Annual School Benefit
All Producing Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Choose your own adventure! Get involved with the Program you support—ride the bus with the Ballet Bus kids, meet guest artists backstage at Open Barre, and more!