Miami City Ballet is one of the most important, influential and innovative performing arts organizations in South Florida, with a soaring international presence and expansive education and community outreach programming.
Our personalized partnerships offer robust opportunities for civic engagement and social responsibility. We thrive on creating unique, mutually beneficial and custom-tailored partnerships that deliver significant and measurable benefits for our partners through brand awareness, audience engagement, media exposure, employee benefits, and unforgettable networking and client entertainment packages.
For further information on MCB’s Corporate Partners Program, please contact Alfredo Garcia at 305-929-7000 x 1408 or email@example.com
Call 305.929.7000 x1422
Build a Lasting Partnership with MCBContact Us
Partner with MCB for…
Achieving increased visibility, awareness or brand perception through sponsor recognition and alignment with one of the most significant cultural brands in Miami.
Targeting multicultural, highly educated and discerning audiences, including opinion-formers and influencers, corporate leaders, and high net worth individuals.
Recognition and branding opportunities to include press and advertising campaigns with national and regional activity and innovative promotional approaches.
Opportunity to associate your company with key international markets at the highest standards in partnership with Miami City Ballet, both locally and on the international stage.
ENTERTAINMENT & HOSPITALITY
Unique client networking, entertainment opportunities and event management services. Invite your clients to exclusive functions with our artistic staff, dancers and loyal patrons. Access our private patron lounges for refreshments, take your clients on private back stage tours, come watch rehearsal at our state of the art facility in Miami Beach and consider planning an event at our beautiful studios.
CONCIERGE SERVICE & TICKET BANK
Offering your guests, clients and employees unforgettable experiences with a highly personalized VIP concierge service for all ticketing needs including complimentary and discounted tickets and VIP valet parking privileges.
Engaging with community through outstanding cultural and educational programming to convey ethical corporate values and a corporate social responsibility agenda.
Giving Levels & Benefits
Each successive giving level receives all of the previous benefits and may be customized upon request.
- Two (2) complimentary VIP tickets to a repertory performance during the season
- Premium access to the best seats in the house and personalized VIP Concierge Ticketing services for all ticketing and subscription needs
- Client entertainment opportunities to include: invitation to four (4) exclusive major donor receptions with our Executive Artistic staff, Dancers and top tier donors throughout the season
- Opportunity to be recognized as a contributing sponsor at one MCB in-house event,including on-site activation
- Post- event coverage across MCB social media platforms
- Subscription to MCB Donor Insider Newsletter
- Logo placement on our Corporate Partners webpage (more than 40,000 visits per month) *
- Complimentary Ticket Bank to be determined with MCB staff throughout the season
- Access to the exclusive Patrons Salon at your main stage venue to enjoy refreshments
with clients and/or guests one hour before performances and during intermissions
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase a discounted table at MCB’s Annual Black Tie Gala ($10,000 discount)
- Opportunity to be recognized as a sponsor for an MCB initiative (jointly determined between your company and MCB)
- Jointly host an event with MCB at your company’s location **
- Private backstage tour with the opportunity to meet Artistic Staff and Dancers
- Logo placement on the Corporate Partners page in MCB’s Program Books (tri-county distribution, more than 150,000) *
- Vocal recognition as a sponsor at an event or pre-performance reception (jointly determined between your company and MCB)
- Gifting opportunity at MCB’s Annual Black Tie Gala
- One (1) complimentary full page, color ad in MCB Program Book during the season ***
- Logo placement on select MCB event marketing materials
- Logo recognition on MCB website as an Institutional Sponsor *
- Invitation to private MCB major donor receptions
- Post-event coverage across MCB social media platforms
- Special curtain announcement from the stage at your main stage venue
- Exclusive invitation to watch MCB Company rehearsal at MCB Studios
- Customized recognition opportunities on MCB marketing materials and e-blasts
- One (1) complimentary table at MCB’s Annual Black Tie Gala ($25,000 – $50,000 value)
- Opportunity to host a company party for your business at our Miami Beach studios ****
- Merchandising opportunity (jointly determined between your company and MCB)
- Exclusive invitation to the Annual Chairman’s Dinner – a private and intimate dinner with MCB’s Chairman of the Board and Miami’s key social influencers and top tier philanthropic leaders
Miami City Ballet salutes our corporate partners who make each season possible through their support in the amount of $10,000 or more.