Miami City Ballet School is seeking a friendly, outgoing and self-directed individual to fill an intern position beginning immediately.
- Strong writing, communication and organizational skills
- Interest in gaining experience in administrative, customer service and sales
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Mindbody software helpful
- Strong interest and/or background in ballet or other artistic disiplines
- Self-starter and detail-oriented
- Bilingual in Spanish required
- Assist School Administrative Manager and School Administrator as the front-line point of contact for the Miami City Ballet School office
- Answer questions regarding school programs to prospective students and their parents.
- Assist in answering incoming calls and some emails
- Provide support for the School Administrative staff, as needed
- Check-in for Community Division classes
- Assist with MCB School events and performances, as needed
Afternoon hours beginning around 3:00 PM. Mondays and Wednesdays required. Other hours and days are negotiable.
This is an unpaid internship. Academic credit can be arranged. Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the words, “School Intern” in the subject line. No agencies or phone calls, please.
Miami City Ballet is an equal-opportunity employer.