Customer Service Representatives
Miami City Ballet is seeking customer service-oriented, motivated individuals to fill several part-time positions in its Box Office. Must be computer literate with excellent interpersonal skills, detail-oriented and organized. Customer service experience is required.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and greet visitors.
- Processes in-bound (phone, mail, fax, e-mail and walk-up) subscription and single ticket orders.
- Provides daily payment settlements to immediate supervisors.
- Provide services to existing ticket holders (subscribers, group members, and single ticket purchasers) such as exchanges and duplication of lost/stolen tickets.
- Maintains customer records in database and assists Box Office Manager with administrative tasks.
- Store clerking at the MCB Store, both on-location and at performance venues.
- Customer Service or Sales experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills in a customer service environment.
- Professional phone demeanor.
- Computer-literate, able to maintain electronic records with a superior rate of accuracy.
- Detail-oriented, organized team player.
This is a part-time / seasonal position at the MCB offices in Miami Beach, FL.
Nights/Weekends possible with limited travel in South Florida to provide customer service at performance venues. Compensation is an hourly rate of $12 with merit increases and incentive plans available.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miami City Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.