Supervisor. Audience and Ticketing Services
Job Title: Supervisor. Audience and Ticketing Services
Department: Marketing & Communications
Reports to: Supervisor, Audience & Ticketing Services
Status: Non-Exempt, Part-Time
Wage: $22.50 – $26.00
Miami City Ballet seeks to develop and nurture its diversity. Miami City Ballet is committed to maintaining an inclusive community that recognizes and values the inherent worth and dignity of every person; fosters tolerance, sensitivity, understanding, and mutual respect. Miami City Ballet is an EEO employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Audience and Ticketing Services Supervisor will work in collaboration with the Director, ATS in leading a team of representatives to provide a high level of customer service and ticketing administration.
Key responsibilities include delivering excellent customer care for all customers and prospects of MCB:
- Support a team of representatives who receive inbound inquiries and communications across several communication platforms.
- Perform key holder opening and closing duties as required.
- Knowledgeable about the MCB as an organization, familiarity with the company of dancers, our season, and events/performances inside and out to answer questions
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Director, Audience and Ticketing Services on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Audit and maintain records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Oversee the processing ticketing orders, forms, modifications, and inventory management.
- Fulfill and generate ticket sales, subscriptions and payments.
- Perform reconciliation of daily batches.
To do well in this role, the supervisor must be a motivated leader with a positive, empathetic and professional attitude.
Take and fill ticket orders for individual ticket purchases over the telephone and at the box office window.
- Respond promptly and thoroughly to elevated and VIP customer inquiries with MCB signature customer service.
- Providing and maintain informational resources including but not limited to: seating, prices, fees, and sections of multiple venues, as well as parking options and directions.
- Work with leadership to provide the representative with optimal in-venue supplementary resources to resolve customer support issues as they arise.
- Assist patrons/subscribers with ticket exchanges.
- Be the primary contact for all internal ticketing fulfillment.
- Process all transactions through Tessitura.
- Create and maintain accurate customer data in Tessitura.
- Provide daily payment settlements to management; ensure final report balances credit cards, cash, and check transactions.
- Filling in CSI’s to capture customer feedback after shows, etc.
- Oversee and coordinate large volume ticket and package assembly and distribution.
- Audit and oversee representative customer correspondence via FreshDesk and TextiPro.
- Contribute and assist in various service and ticketing administrative tasks and duties to support consistent operations.
- Share escalation highlights with Marketing and Development team as appropriate.
- Provide leadership oversight for customer/subscriber and relationship management support at the Miami Beach Box Office and select venue events.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-3 years of customer service support, ideally in a supervisory capacity.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Teams
- Tessitura experience is required for all applicants.
- Ability to use database software; maintain accurate electronic records—
- Interest and desire to have strong Product/Service knowledge – From common issues to upgrades, pursues knowledge about the organization, season programs, dancers, and other info relevant to offer customers.
- Excellent communication skills: oral, interpersonal, and written – Ability to hear customer suggestions and complaints, respond accordingly and clearly while flexible to adapt message and style to various customer types.
- Team management – comfortable leading a team of up to five audience service representatives. Responding to representative needs and resolving issues with fellow team members as they arise.
- Team collaboration – building long-lasting relationships with customers and providing seamless service requires teamwork and team collaboration to achieve common goals.
- Personal qualities aligned with the values of MCB
- Ability to work a minimum of three weekdays during the hours of 10am-5pm, and one weekend day for an afternoon or evening shift. Times listed above are subject to change.
To apply, please email:
2. Cover letter briefly outlining your experience specifically concerning the qualifications, essential duties and responsibilities listed above.
Please note: Applications will not be considered if they do not address the qualifications, essential duties and responsibilities for this role, and please include examples of your work as requested above.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role you are applying for in the subject line. No agencies or phone calls, please.