School Administrative Assistant – PT
Job Title: School Administrative Assistant – PT
Reporting to the School Managing Director, the School Administrative Assistant serves as the initial point-of-contact for Miami City Ballet School office and is a key member by providing administrative support for MCB School. The Assistant performs a wide variety of tasks to ensure effective and efficient outcomes for school staff and stakeholders.
Part Time Saturday 8:30-3:00 pm
$15 per hour
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as front-line point-of-contact for Miami City Ballet School office
- Assists school parents and cultivates trusting relationships with parents and students
- Introduces school programs to prospective students and their parents by telephone and email
- Provides tours of the facility; distributes brochures and appropriate registration packets.
- Provides administrative support for school staff as needed; handles traditional office tasks such as: answering incoming calls, greeting walk-ups, answering emails, filing and photocopying.
- Manages student Physical Therapy appointments, processes and payments
- Check in, processes and payment for Community Division students
- One year administrative experience required. Must be bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including a positive attitude and the ability to deal with a variety of stakeholders
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent initiative and an ability to proactively solve problems
- Knowledge of best practice website and email copywriting and formatting
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite, and an ability to learn new programs if required
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment and passion for the Ballet’s mission
- Experience in education or dance is desirable
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Miami City Ballet seeks to develop and nurture its diversity. Miami City Ballet is committed to maintaining an inclusive community that recognizes and values the inherent worth and dignity of every person; fosters tolerance, sensitivity, understanding, and mutual respect. Miami City Ballet is an EEO employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply