Miami City Ballet is currently seeking interns to join our Development team for the 2017 fall semester. As part of this group, you will assist with the membership elements of development, including direct membership sales, member events, donor records, cultivation efforts, and administrative support.
- Work with the Membership Manager to plan and execute membership initiatives. Specific tasks might include: venue and sponsor research, taking part in event activations in posts such as registration and check-in, accompanying the Membership Manager on site walk-throughs, and helping with general organization. The ability to work some nights and weekends is required. An interest in marketing and social media is a plus.
- Help staff the Welcome Table at performances and be responsible for membership sales and solicitations. Work with the Membership Manager to strategize effective use of the Welcome Table.
- Assist with administrative duties; to include member acknowledgment letters, renewal letters, and other correspondence collateral.
- Work with the Membership Manager to ensure that member benefits and acknowledgments are being provided and act as support for in-house mailings.
- The ability to work some nights and weekends. An interest in marketing and social media is a plus.
This is an unpaid internship. Academic credit can be arranged. Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miami City Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.