Donor Relations Coordinator
The Donor Relations Coordinator works closely with the Director of Development and relationship managers to ensure that all our donors have meaningful experiences with the Company. The Donor Relations Coordinator will implement year-round activities and touch points that deepen our relationships with our donors, which encourages them to continue and deepen their commitment to us.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the primary point of contact for ticketing and donor relations related items for members at giving levels of $3K+.
- Coordinate VIP lists for all events and performances ensuring that each VIP experiences a high touch from appropriate staff.
- Create research profiles for major donors and prospects for major gift staff.
- Oversee the writing, production, and distribution of annual stewardship communications including a holiday card, year-end tax letter, and impact reports, including coordination with internal and external writers.
- Work with the Director of Development to create and implement an annual stewardship plan for members of the Apollo Society.
- Ensure all donors at the $3K+ level are personally welcomed by their relationship manager to the MCB Family.
- Produce the quarterly impact reports (Relevé) in collaboration with the Director of Development.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Development and the individual giving team, including assisting with Tessitura contact reports.
- Ensure acknowledgement letters are updated quarterly and work with relationship managers to personalize letters for major donors.
- Coordinate with the Associate Director of Development Services and the Associate Director of Individual Giving to ensure all new donors receive a welcome series of communications.
- Work with the Associate Director of Development Services to ensure that gift acknowledgement letters are sent within 24-48 hours of receipt.
- Coordinate use of video technology platforms (ThankView) to ensure that identified donors receive video acknowledgements.
- Assist in the production of annual giving campaigns, as needed.
- Extreme attention to detail and superlative organizational skills.
- Ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in an appealing way to targeted audiences.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with customer support databases; ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Superlative customer service and relationship building skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively to achieve common goals.
- Ability to multi-task with people and projects; adaptable and able to engage with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals who are worldly, wealthy, busy and highly successful.
- Ability to work independently, with strong self-motivation and effective organization and time management skills.
- Ability to speak, listen, and write clearly and effectively.
Apply via email to: email@example.com
As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current employees, as well as all newly hired employees.
Miami City Ballet will consider reasonable accommodations for any employee who needs an exemption to this vaccination requirement based on disability, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance, in accordance with applicable law.