Customer Relations Representative
Job Title: Customer Relations Representative
Department: Marketing & Communications
Reports to: Customer Relations Assistant Manager
Reporting to the Customer Relations Assistant Manager, the Customer Relations Representative (CRR) is the first point of customer contact and is responsible for providing the customer with the best impression of the Miami City Ballet. To do well in this role, the CRR must maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times. The CRR provides information to customers via telephone, email, and chat in order to generate ticket sales and subscriptions. The CRRs are responsible for processing ticket orders and payments throughout the week and during performances.
- Take and fill ticket orders for individual ticket purchases over the telephone and at the box office window; establish rapport and credibility with a wide variety of customer types.
- Explain seating, prices, fees, and sections of multiple venues, as well as parking options and directions.
- Assist patrons/subscribers with ticket exchanges.
- Explain various subscription package options and fill orders for interested patrons.
- Answer questions about the organization, the dancers and each presentation.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Provide excellent care for all customers at all times, anticipating their needs and initiating service recovery
- Process all transactions through Tessitura.
- Maintain accurate customer data in Tessitura.
- Provide daily payment settlements to management; ensure final report balances credit cards, cash, and check transactions.
- Filling in CSI’s to capture customer feedback after shows, etc.
- Prepare tickets for mailing or will call as needed.
- Provide clerk duties at the MCB Store, both on-location and at various performance venues.
- Assist Customer Relations staff with administrative tasks and other CR-related duties to support smooth-running operations.
- Proven experience working in a customer service and/or sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to provide information clearly and concisely; adapt message and style to a variety of customer types.
- Ability to use database software; maintain accurate electronic records.
- Experience using Tessitura, or other similar database ticketing systems.
- Ability to collaborate effectively to achieve common goals.
- Proven ability to work independently; strong self-motivation and effective time management skills.
- Proficiency in using the latest version of Microsoft Office.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for the Ballet’s mission.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends and travel between West Palm, Broward and Miami markets for performances at the venues.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Miami City Ballet seeks to develop and nurture its diversity. Miami City Ballet is committed to maintaining an inclusive community that recognizes and values the inherent worth and dignity of every person; fosters tolerance, sensitivity, understanding, and mutual respect. Miami City Ballet is an EEO employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.