Partnering: The Fine Art of Collaboration.
Corporate sponsorship opportunities at Miami City Ballet offer a unique way to align your brand with our world-class dancers and impactful work in the community.
Each Corporate Partners package is specifically tailored to match the vision of our sponsor with the artistic excellence of our Company. Opportunities include the sponsorship of performances and performance-related activities, support for education and outreach initiatives, and underwriting of special events.
Partnering with Miami City Ballet offers many benefits, including entertainment opportunities, marketing and business development, as well as highly tailored brand recognition and fulfillment programs.
An overview of the benefits associated with our Corporate Partners Program is below. For further information about corporate sponsorships, please call Eva Silverstein, Director of Development at 305.929.7000 x1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Partner Benefits
- Performance tickets with priority seating
- Special Event Invitations
- VIP treatment and backstage tours
- Introductions to Lourdes Lopez and the MCB dancers
- Membership in MCB’s upper echelon of supporters
- Signage and recognition at performances and events
- Recognition with logo on collateral and other printed materials
- Acknowledgement in program book
- Press coverage in pre- and post-event stories
- Access to MCB’s top tier donors and patrons
- Prospecting and networking
Association with Excellence
- Identification with MCB’s artistic excellence
- Distinction of being part of MCB’s Corporate Partners Program
- Goodwill generated by providing a valuable community service to city
- Individuals, companies and Foundations making an annual gift of $100,000 will be recognized throughout the year as Season Honorees
All benefits are determined by the level of contribution.