The Company Audition schedule for new dancers will be announced in January 2015. Please check back at that time for more information – materials received before that time will not be reviewed. Thank you!
Employment with Miami City Ballet
Miami City Ballet fosters a collaborative workplace, and seeks qualified professionals in sales and marketing, development, artistic and administration.
Miami City Ballet seeks a highly-qualified Public Relations Manager to promote and protect our brand, create phenomenal publicity for our performances and events, and ensure proactive communications with all media including English, Spanish and Portuguese-language television, print, radio and web.
- A driven, creative individual with a superb track record in national and regional media.
- A gifted writer with a flair for compelling stories that command attention.
- A big-picture thinker that lavishes attention on the smallest details.
- A deft negotiator with major writers, editors and producers during the pitch, engagement and fact-checking process.
- A savvy media strategist that understands non-profit and philanthropic enterprises, working seamlessly with volunteers, board members and strategic partners.
- A passionate, curious individual with knowledge of Ballet and the arts.
Miami City Ballet is seeking customer service-oriented, motivated individuals to fill several part-time in season positions in its Box Office.
The successful candidate will represent Miami City Ballet in a professional manner by providing excellent internal and external customer service. Must be computer literate, possess excellent customer service/interpersonal skills, detail oriented and organized. Customer service experience is required.
Position duties included answer incoming telephone calls and greet visitors. Process in-bound (phone, mail, fax, e-mail and walk-up) subscription and single ticket orders. Provide daily payment settlements to immediate supervisors. Provide ticket holder services to existing ticket holders (subscribers, group members, and single ticket purchasers) such as ticket exchanges and duplication of lost/stolen tickets. Maintain customer records both computerized and hard copy. Act as sales clerk in in-house or traveling merchandise boutique. Provide support assistance to receptionist.Read More›