For information about sponsorships, please call at (305) 929-7000 x1422 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about foundation giving, please contact Michele Scanlan, Foundations and Government Relations Manager at (305) 929-7000 x1414 or email@example.com.
In dance, as in life, partnering is a fine art in which two parties collaborate to accomplish together what neither can do alone. At Miami City Ballet, we know that it takes more than great dancers to make a great dance company. It takes community partners and people who are committed to ensuring the future of the arts.
At Miami City Ballet, partnering takes many forms with gift opportunities at many different levels. These include the sponsorship of performances and performance-related activities, support for education and outreach programs, and underwriting of special events.
Partnering with Miami City Ballet offers many benefits. There are tangible benefits, both quantitative and qualitative, including entertainment opportunities, marketing and business development. There are also intangible benefits related to your association with Miami City Ballet's programs of excellence.
BENEFITS OF PARTNERSHIP
- Entertainment Opportunities
- Performance tickets with priority seating
- Party Invitations
- VIP treatment and backstage tours
- Introductions to Edward Villella and the MCB dancers
- Membership in MCB's patron society, the Artist's Circle
- Signage and recognition at performances and events
- Recognition with logo on collateral and other printed materials
- Acknowledgement in Playbill
- Press coverage in pre- and post-event stories
- Access to MCB's upscale audiences and supporters
- Prospecting and networking
Association with Excellence
- Identification with MCB's artistic excellence
- Distinction of being part of MCB's corporate support team
- Goodwill generated by providing a community service
- Individuals, companies and Foundations making an annual gift of $100,000 will be recognized throughout the year as Season Honorees.
Benefits are determined by the level of contribution.
Donations can be made online by clicking on the link above or or by phone at 305.929.7000 x1422. You may also contribute by mail. Checks should be made payable to Miami City Ballet, and mailed to Miami City Ballet Development Department, Ophelia and Juan Js. Roca Center, 2200 Liberty Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139.All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free 800.435.7532 within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. Our registration number is CH1034.
Or e-mail our Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Miami City Ballet is profoundly grateful for your support.